How to Pay EPF Online, EPF Online Payment
Pay your EPF Online Payment or EPFO Online Payment at Esewa website unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in
For all the private sector employees with an EPF (Employee Provident Fund) account, online payment is mandatory. You can ask for EPF Online Payment in all Govt. Banks like SBI, Punjab National Bank, Andhra Bank etc. and also private banks like ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank. You can yourself pay EPF online payment via Bank Challan and TRRN (Temporary Return Reference Number) is mandatory made by EPFO. If you are new to EPF Registration or UAN Activation, you can login at E- Sewa. Portal where registration link if provided at the footer. Click on Application for Employee Registration. Fill application as per guidelines and then activate it.
EPF Online Payment
Employers have to pay EPF online payment as a monthly contribution for their employees. The employers contribution to pay epfo online is mandatory. For EPF payment online, EPFO has laid down some simple guidelines that can be done easily. With the below mentioned steps, you will get to see how easy it is to pay monthly contribution to EPF deducted from your account. EPF Payment can be done online by employers with EPFO's E-Sewa portal. Before making the payments, Employers must ensure that EPF contributions must be made by at least 15th of every month before initiating the payments. The grace period of 5 days has also been removed, provided earlier for the comfort of people. Since 2016, EPFO has made it mandatory for companies and employers to contribute for EPF online with the help of net banking. In this process, a challan is generated from EPF site and employer needs to pay EPF online at net banking page. After the payment to EPF online, the process gets completed.
How to Pay EPF Online Payment
You can make the EPFO online payment with all Government Banks listed in E-seva portal. If you have net banking facility for any of these banks, you can easily make the EPFO payment online facility.
These are the steps on How to Pay EPF Payment online:
- Login at the official website of EPF Employers E-Sewa portal here - https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/.
- Enter your Username and Password. (Create a username and password if you are not registered)
- Generate ECR and upload all the details, this will generate a Temporary Return Reference Number(TRRN).
- You can check PF online status as well as do the monthly contribution.
- Check PF contribution details and verify it before proceeding.
- Select your bank using Online Payment. After successful online payment, a message would be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After the EPF payment is done successfully, download and acknowledge the challan receipt and keep the statement as a reference.
Please note that Online generated challan is valid for 15 days and employers should remit EPF online payment within 15 days from date of challan. If payment is not done within 15 days, then you need to
generate a new EPF challan.
State Bank of India EPF online payment
For EPF online payment, you can pay EPF through SBI net banking. Before initiating EPF online payment, you must make sure that the bank is included in the list of banks as per EPFO, though the process is almost the same for EPF online Payment.
- First, login to the SBI net banking account or as Saral or corporate user.
- Find ‘Payments/transfers > Pay EPF’ in the navigation menu.
- Enter TRN and select the debit account and click submit.
- Verify the monthly contribution details and click Submit.
- Authorize the e-cheque available in the inbox after you get a success message.
- Take a print of your challan under the section ‘Reports and Reprint Challan’. You can save it for future use.
- EPF online payment is completed.
EPFO Payment with Bank other than SBI
- Login to the Unified web portal of EPFO with your username and password.
- Complete the details as needed in the portal for generation of TRRN and generation of challan
- After challan generation, select “Pay” option and then the “Online” option.
- Select Net Banking of your Bank other than SBI, please select the option “Other Banks Internet Banking” and complete the payment process through the internet Banking of your Bank.