Mohali Water Bill Payment Online, Pay Water Bill Online Mohali
Today, the Water Supply and Sanitation Department Minister Tript Rajinder Singh Bajwa launched the service of e-payment of water bills in Mohali. He also launched a one-time settlement scheme by which one can pay the arrears of water bills by paying actual user charges, subject to maximum of Rs 2000. All penalty and late payment charges are waived off in this scheme. Mohali water bill payment online can be done by Consumers on the department’s website made with the hepl of Axis Bank, pbdwss.gov.in, via net banking, debit card, credit card, NEFT and RTGS. Bajwa also initiated another scheme by which illegal water connections can be regularised by paying Rs 1,000 as a one-time fee.
Information relating to the water bills like the amount and the last date of payment would be sent through SMS to all consumers. After this scheme of payment of water bill in Mohali is successful, it will soon be introduced in other areas like Faridkot, Muktsar, Fatehgarh Sahib and Anandpur Sahib, and rural areas. Consumers can avail benefit of the payment of water bill schemes till February 28. Mr. Bajwa also requested the public and retired officers of different departments that their suggestions are invited to provide better services to the people, with maximum governance and minimum government.
For Complaint bookings please call Toll Free No. 1800-180-2468
Steps for Online Water Bill Payment Mohali:
These are the steps you can take in order to Pay water bill online Mohali:
1. Visit the official website of Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab(DWSS) - http://pbdwss.gov.in/
2. Under the Citizen Corner (below left of the screen), click on Online Water Billing
3. A messages is displayed as follows "You are redirected to external link of online water billing for district Mohali(SAS Nagar) from (Phase-1 to Phase-11, Sector 70 and 71, Village Shahi Majra and Mautor and Industrial Area Phase 1 to Phase 5)". Click OK.
4. Enter your Account No. / Mobile No. in the given space and click Validate.
5. After you click on Validate button, your record would be searched in the database and your Mohali water bill with amount and due date would be displayed.
6. You can pay water bill online Mohali via net banking, debit card, credit card, NEFT and RTGS.