How to Link Aadhaar with PNB Bank Account
Aadhar card, a unique 12 digit identification number issued by the Government of India through Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI) is now a must document in India. If you are a Punjab National Bank(PNB) Customer, now linking Aadhar card to PNB bank account is must as you can get many government scheme benefits. Also Govt. of India has made it compulsory to link Aadhar to PNB Bank Account and if you fail to do so till December 31st, 2017, your PNB account would be made inactive. So, please go ahead and see the below steps for How to Link Aadhaar with PNB Bank Account.
Linking Aadhaar card to Punjab National Bank account
A PNB customer can link Aadhaar card to Punjab National Bank account with the following ways:
How to link Aadhaar with PNB Account Offline?Linking Aadhaar Card to Punjab National Bank offline process requires the applicant to visit Punjab National Bank branch.
Steps to be followed to link Aadhaar with PNB Account Offline:
- Visit your/nearest Punjab National Bank branch.
- Fill in the application form to link Aadhaar card with the bank account
- Submit to the bank official
- Be prepared for original documents for verification which would be returned after verification.
- After the PNB Aadhaar Link is successfully done, PNB sends a confirmation to the applicant via SMS or email.
How to link Aadhaar with PNB Account Online?
Steps to be followed to link Aadhaar with PNB Account Online:
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank(PNB) PNB Aadhaar OTP.
- Login with your User ID and password credentials
- Choose the E-Services tab.
- Choose the option OTP Based Aadhaar Seeding
- Then click on CLICK HERE FOR OTP BASED AADHAAR SEEDING
- A New window opens. Enter your PNB Account No. in the space provided.
- Click Continue, Get OTP on Registered Mobile Number
- Enter OTP & Captcha and click on Validate button
- After OTP is validated, another page opens where you need to enter your Aadhaar Number.
- Enter Aadhaar Number click on "continue" Button, then you will get OTP on registered mobile with UIDAI.
- Enter the received OTP from UIDAI and validate it by clicking on "Validate " Button.
- After it is successfully done, you will be shown your personal details.