How to Pay SBI Credit Card Bill Online, SBI Credit Card Online Payment
If you are a State bank of India customer and are using the SBI Credit Card for your personal use, this page tells you about how to pay SBI credit card bill online in 2017. We have mentioned here the following ways for SBI Credit Card Payment Online as well as SBI Credit Card Payment Offline conveniently:
SBI Card Payment Online Options 2017:
SBI Credit Card Payment via Paynet: With Paynet, you can either pay by the online SBI Card website by logging in or can pay by visiting the Bill Desk website - https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgijsp/sbicard/index.jsp.
Enter your 16 digit card number, E-mail address, your mobile number and amount due. Select either Debit card or Net Banking as one of the payment options. You will receive a confirmation on your registered mobile number and E-mail address after the successfull transaction.
SBI Credit Card Payment Online via SBI Website:
- e-Pay Service: SBI credit card bill online can be paid through this payment gateway.
- First Login with your user ID and password here - https://www.sbiepay.com/secure/home.jsp
- Click on Bill Payments and “Manage Biller”.
- Select the “Add” tab and choose for “All India Billers”.
- Select “SBI Cards and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd”.
- Enter your name and credit card number to register and click submit.
- You need to verify the transaction with an OTP (One-time password) and your SBI credit card will be registered.
- After this, you can view and pay your SBI credit card bill.
- Select “SBI Card” and click on “Pay”.
- Select your SBI account number for payment and click on “Pay Now.”
SBI Credit Card Payment online via Automatic debit and electronic clearing service: If you have account at SBI or any of the SBI associate Banks like State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, and State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, you can use this facility. Most people do not do this but this is one of the most convenient payment method as the SBI card holder does not need to remember the bill payment due date. You can activate the Direct debit from any third party bank or SBI itself. With this, the amount will be deducted every month on the payment due date.
SBI Credit Card Online Payment via NEFT(National Electronic Funds Transfer):
- You can use the NEFT facility to make your credit card bill payment from your chosen bank.
- First login to the net banking facility of your chosen bank and click on the link to transfer funds.
- Under third party transfers, you need to add your SBI card as a beneficiary.
- For SBI credit card payment, you can use the IFSC code SBIN00CARDS
- Enter your SBI credit card number in place of the beneficiary’s account number.
- Write Bank name as “SBI Credit Card - NEFT”.
- Put bank address as “PAYMENT SYSTEMS GROUP, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI.”
- After submitting this information, your SBI credit card will be registered and then you can make the payment or do the transfer.
SBI Credit Card Payment via SBI mobile app: Click Google play store on your smartphone and download SBI Card mobile app after searching the same. Open the SBI app and click on Pay Now button. You need to enter your registered mobile number and E-mail ID. Enter the amount to be paid. Select bank name for deducting payment. Authorize the payment after you are taken to the respective bank's interface. A confirmation will be received with TRN – transaction reference number.
Pay SBI Credit Card Bill Online via SBI Mobile Banking - Download the SBI Freedom application on your smartphone. To register, send an SMS like this <MBSREG><MobileMake><MobileModel> to 567676. Then, you will receive a userID, MPIN. You need to change the MPIN. Visit an SBI ATM to complete registration process. Swipe your ATM/Debit card at the ATM and choose “Mobile registration”. Choose “Mobile Banking Registration”. Enter your registered mobile number and that's it.
Pay SBI Credit Card Bill Online via Debit Card - You can use your SBI debit card for SBI credit card online payment. Visit the SBI credit card website and enter your credit card number, amount payable and your email address. Choose Debit cards payment mode and select your bank account. After successful payment, you will receive an SMS and email acknowledgement.
SBI Online Credit Card Payment via Electronic Clearing Services - Pay your SBI credit card bill payment via ECS. You need to fill the ECS form and submit to the bank. Choose to pay the total amount due, the minimum amount due or a fixed amount. With this, the payment for your SBI credit card bill will be automatically deducted from your bank account on the due date every month. This avoids late payments, paying through cheques, submitting in drop boxes or even remembering the due date.
So, these were the steps you just read about SBI Credit Card Online Payment.
SBI Card Payment Offline Options 2017:
SBI Credit Card Easy Bill Payment (Cash) - You just need to provide your card number, contact number and the amount to be paid at any of the 15,000 Easy Bill outlets. You can collect your receipt after the payment is done. Cash payments of up to Rs. 49,000 per day are accepted. Rs. 15 as service charge towards transactions up to Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 25 is charged if the transaction amounts above Rs. 5,000.
SBI Credit Card Cheque Drop Box Payment (Electronic Drop Box -Cheque) - You can also make payments via cheques, while using the electronic drop box at SBI. See the instructions given by the machine and then insert your cheque. The cheque must be in the favor of SBI Credit Card **** **** **** **** (where * meaning 16 digit card number). Make sure date, payment amount and your signature are clearly visible on the cheque. Don't forget to write your name and phone number at the back of the cheque. A scanned image of the cheque as your receipt will be provided. It takes up to 4 working days to be processed.
Pay SBI Credit Card Bill by Debit Card (SBI ATM) - You can pay SBI debit card bill at any SBI ATM. Insert your card at the ATM and choose “Bill Pay”. Enter your SBI card number and the payment amount. A receipt will be given for your payment.
Over the Counter Payment - Visit any SBI or any associate branch to make your SBI credit card payment. You need to fill in the pay-slip, enter your 16 digit card number in place of account number, enter the amount, attach the SBI card bill and submit it with either cash or cheque to the bank official. You will be issued an acknowledgment receipt for the SBI card payment.