Dibrugarh University Online Application Form, Dibrugarh University Payment Online
Dibrugarh University students now don't have to stand in a queue to pay their fees as one can pay Dibrugarh university fees online via an e-payment gateway on the Dibrugarh University online services portal dibru.online. Now Students can keep track of their payment history as well as receive notifications if they have pending dues.
The dibru.online university started using online application submission system for Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT) last year where the university accepted online payment with the new payment gateway integration. Now there is no need for any candidate had to visit the university campus and stand in a queue while applying for an admission resulting in reduced paperwork. Now the system has been made more efficient, accurate and transparent
Importantly, neither the stakeholder nor the Dibru Online university has to pay any transaction charges while paying through online modes like credit card, debit card and internet banking when using the Dibrugarh University's online payment system. It is because of an agreement between the Dibrugarh University, payment gateway provider and the bank, the transaction charges as per the Reserve Bank of India have been waived for Dibrugarh University for all online transactions.
Before starting the Dibrugarh University online application process, make sure that you have the following:
1. Scanned copy of your photograph (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution - width: 180px & height: 200px).
2. Your scanned signature (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution - width: 300px & height: 60px).
3. A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
4. Any facility like Net Banking, Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro) or Credit card for online payment of application fee.
Steps to fill up Online Application Form of Dibrugarh University:
- Visit https://dibru.online university portal.
- If you are a New Applicant, Create an Account first of all.
- You need to remember your Username and Password.
- After filling the details, you will receive an OTP at your mobile.
- Use that OTP to activate your account.
- Do not use special characters while entering your subjects and Roll No.
- Before uploading your photo and signature, kindly check the required size and dimension of the photo files
- You need to check all the details carefully.
- If you have made any mistake, you can change it by going back but after you finally submit the form, there isn't any way so you must be careful.
- Now you can make your payments.
- After the successful payment, the Dibrugarh University online application form has been submitted.
After successful submission a receipt with a unique transaction id will be generated. If you are applying for CMSDU test, please go back to "Dashboard" and click the link "Generate Admit Card". After generating the Admit card, You will be able to download the Admit Card from the link "Download Admit Card".
Application Fee once paid will not be refunded. However, in case of any clarification in this regard the applicant may contact Finance and Accounts branch, Dibrugarh University or helpline no.
Dibrugarh University Helpline
• Telephone no: +919706367790
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org